Live-Build Dialog Front-end [LBDF], Some scripts to manage the live-build features

« Older   Newer »
ivodev
view post Posted on 13/8/2011, 23:28

Hi, all. I have not been active here for a while but I see neither were you ^_^

I've been working on a bunch of scripts which uses Dialog to manage the features provided by live-build. This project is almost the same as "D-Customizer" except that the "GUI" is dialogs, I'm starting to love the CLI + it's much easier to me writing those scripts and not a GUI but maybe I can update "D-Customizer" to work the same way those scripts work.

And what is the purpose of this project? To build Debian Live CDs with greater success and easier by pasing just a few common options (altought other options can be passed but be carefull what you write)

Prefered settings are set by defalut but feel free to experiment, note that I've tested it and it works however I've used live-build_3.0~a21-1 (on Debian unstable) and I can't guarantee that it will work fine for those using Ubuntu (I remmember that last time that I've tested "D-Customizer" on Ubuntu I had to change the "lb" with "lh" sintaxis to make it work) so a few modifications made need to be done to the scripts.

You can download the atached file or the one here (hosted on mediafire.com), the only thing you need to do is install dialog if you don't have it already and execute the main script (./lbdf) and the rest it almost self explaining.

Hope you like it, cheers! :B):

Download attachment
LBDF.7z ( Number of downloads: 10 )

0 replies since 13/8/2011, 23:28   70 views