Logo

« Older   Newer »
ivodev
view post Posted on 10/3/2011, 13:37

Ok, i've some starting points (images) from which i want you to choose which is the best among them and maybe help me to make them look better:

I'm not very good at drawing/editing images so ask you to help me out :P however i can try create other something using these but they won't look very good :D

PS: The first one i've made using http://cooltext.com/ , the other ones i've borrowed from uncle google :) but with a little bit of work they can turn in something cool :)

vaillant
view post Posted on 10/3/2011, 13:48

I'm sure that Eevan could help you :D :D

Eevan
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 16:37

hum... my brain it's beginning to work.

Eevan
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 18:01

...100% complete.

Do you like it?

Press Yes (y) or No (n) to continue...

Attached Image: flux1.png

flux1.png

ivodev
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 18:03

maaaaaaaaan you are awesome! Francesco you can use this one for the flux section in the forum :)

many tnx Eevan image

ivodev
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 18:56

Actually i think that this one

will fit very well to the red art of Flux, what do you think??

Eevan
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 01:36

if you like red, i can think something about this color.

ivodev
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 01:39

i like the basic colors (red, green and blue) but also i think that red is the color for fluxbox (personal opinion ;)) so if you can figure out something with red color it will be great! :) Also if you create a wallpaper i will have to buy you a beer :D (i hope it's not too much for you)

Eevan
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 02:15

something like this? you can see the name and the logo.

Attached Image: flux2.png

flux2.png

ivodev
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 02:28

ok,cool. only one note: i think the font that you used in the previous picture was better - it was more clear. in the latest the "f" and the "l" look the simmilar.. :shifty:
i've done something very simpler (combining the logo with a borrowed and recolored image)

it's my fault, i should give you some directions just to be clear..
here is an archive with wallpapers which i liked and you can use to create some kind of "mixed" wallpaper or something.. just do the magic :)

Eevan
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 02:49

omg! that hurts my eyes! :)

i love semplicity.

you must to think about users: they MUST to see what they are doing: wallpapers (like themes, fonts etc) must to be relaxing for the eyes and this things, together, must'n to amuse people in their works with a pc.

now i'm working on a wallpaper 4 you and i invite you to try it for the difference between.

what do you think about the logo?

Eevan
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 02:57

this is my conception of a nice and simple wallpaper.

Attached Image: fluxwallpaper.png

fluxwallpaper.png

ivodev
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 03:43

you must to think about users: they MUST to see what they are doing: wallpapers (like themes, fonts etc) must to be relaxing for the eyes and this things, together, must'n to amuse people in their works with a pc.

IMO blue is the color you mean :) it's not much softer, green is too bright & red is somewhere in the middle so maybe flux should use blue icons etc.??

About the logo - only two things:
1.the font you've used - too simple IMO + the "f" and the "l" are very simmilar :)
2. and it should begin with a capital letter, right? ("Flux" not "flux" ?)
otherwise it's cool.

About the wallpaper i think we should make something more fancy because everything else is pretty simple in flux - root menu, panel and conky.

ivodev
view post Posted on 20/10/2011, 01:11

OK, so there is a simple one, hope you like it! Vaillant, you can use that for the Flux forum section ;)

Attached Image: red_box

red_box

13 replies since 10/3/2011, 13:37   166 views